Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Palty Mecha Flash Bleach Sparkling Blonde Review!

Okay, so I dyed my hair again.... or actually bleached.
For the record, this is my first time bleaching my hair.
This review is going to be pretty brief since I didn't bleach all of my hair.
So, I bleached my hair because I wanted to have teal in the parts that I bleached.
But then, I decided to wait until I don't have school so that it would be easier to maintain.


Box Contents:
I do not own this picture.


Results:
I do not own this picture.


My results:
After blow drying.



Now:
Four days after.

As you can probably see, I bleached the under layer of both my hair and bangs.
It kind of reminds me of  peanut butter and chocolate (blonde-ish and brown). :3
I think I'll keep it like this for awhile.


Ratings (out of 5):

Color: 5 out of 5
My hair came out the color it was supposed to for the amount of time I left it in. I didn't want to go straight up blonde.

Softness: 5 out of 5
My hair is still as soft as it was before I bleached it. In fact, it was even soft after I rinsed out the bleach and before I even used the conditioner.

Smell: 2 out of 5
Well, it is bleach so it's not going to smell good. But the scent was so harsh that it was hurting my eyes while my hair was processing.

Experience: 4 out of 5
I bleached my hair all by myself and it turned out okay. I mean, a part of my neck did "burn" or whatever before I put my hair in foil. After rinsing the bleach out, my scalp kind of itched but it went away after the second rinse.

Would I repurchase this color? Yes, but only when I want to put the teal in my hair or if I ever want to do ombre.

Some Advice:
  • If you're only bleaching some parts of your hair like I did, put the hair in foil while it processes.
  • Have someone help you if it is your first time bleaching your hair at home, I was just lucky
Comment! Share! Follow! Join! +1! :D

Good luck in bleaching your hair! 
Hope this was helpful!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment