Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Hair Growth Journey :)

So for awhile now, I've wanted to grow out my hair. Before, my hair used to grow super fast when I was in middle school. My hair used to be at the end of my back. But now it's only shoulder length.
Two major reasons why were:
-I miss my long hair! Dx
-I want that hairstyle but I can't since my hair is too short.... :(

The hairstyles that I'm trying to grow my hair out for are:

Nicole from KARA

Asian Mullet

I also wanted to dye my hair to look like this:

Front

Back

My Hair usually grows out and stops at this length:


So, to achieve my desired hair length, I've searched and searched for tips to grow out hair.
Most people have tried F.A.S.T shampoo and conditioner but I don't have the funds to invest on shampoo that I have to order off the internet. There were a bunch of tips. I compiled all the tips and took out the ones I was already doing for my hair (ex. not brushing when wet, not tying hair, use less styling tools) and made my own hair growth regimen.


First, as of yesterday, I'm taking Biotin which is a vitamin that supports healthy hair, skin and nails. ;)

Next, I use a hair mask by Neutrogena which is a triple moisture mask (that I especially need since I dyed my hair three times in one week.

*I did get a hair cut after dying my hair three times.

Third, I bought Pantene Pro V Restore Beautiful Lengths. I've been wanting to give this a try.
I do want to try the other products from the same line as well.


I have also changed other things I take into my body.
I drink more water now, massage my scalp, eat fruits such as; apples, blueberries, and bananas.
I've also started to drink more soy milk and eat more healthy protein. I think that's it so far. I will check back with another hair growth journey post and show you guys my progress.


Comment below and tell me what you do to grow out your hair and the results. :)
Tell me anything I can improve on my blog.
Suggest any video ideas I can use for my YouTube channel.
Share my blog with anyone who is also trying to grow out their hair.

I wish you all luck on your hair growth!

*Disclaimer: I do not own any of these pictures!*

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. Your story is really interesting. Hair loss has become very common now days. Parachute oil is really best for hair growth.It makes your hair stronger and healthier..

    Hair Growth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really losing my hair, it's just that I have difficulty growing it out. :(
      Thanks for your suggestion about Parachute oil. :)
      Have you tried it? What was your results?

      Delete