Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Hair Growth Journey: Update2!

Finally! Here's an update on my hair growth journey.
If you didn't already know, I'm trying to grow my hair out because I miss having long hair.
The last time I updated was last year (2013) in March. Which means it's going to be almost a year since I last updated.

If you want to read my previous update you can read it here:

http://obesepanda.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-hair-growth-journey-update.html


I'm pretty much using the same products for my hair:

  • Nature Bounty "Hair, Skin, & Nails" Biotin supplements
  • Aussie 3 minute miracle deeeeep conditioner
  • Mane and Tail Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Garnier Fructis Color Treated Hair Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Herbal Essence Drama Clean Shampoo

I'm also taking daily vitamins and using the Organix 3 minute Keratin mask for breakage instead of the Aussie 3 minute miracle. As for when I dry my hair; I use Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy spray, Tresemme Platinum strength heat spray, and Silk therapy Biosilk. I use those products to protect my hair from heat and to make it soft so that it doesn't feel so dead from dying it so much.


November 2012


December 2012


March 2013


Summer 2013


Now (January 2014):



Longest layer is a bit passed my breasts



Side View



Back view

I'm only going to grow it out so that it reaches the bottom of my ribs. I'm planning to redye my hair back to just one color so that my ends don't look too dead. Of course since there isn't anything I can really do to fix my split ends, I am going to try to trim my hair once every month. Hopefully I'll put up another update some time in the summer or fall.


Hope this was helpful or something! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment