Thursday, June 18, 2015

Mini The Face Shop Haul

Hey guys!

So I just came back from San Diego last Monday on the 8th of June. I found out there's a physical The Face Shop store there and I knew I just had to go there. It was also the only places I could think of to get my friends something as a sort of souvenir since Korean cosmetics isn't as accessible to us here in Seattle.




Starting off with the things I bought my friends. . . . . . .




 Black Sugar Scrub: 
peeling exfoliator which lets you see your dead skin come off.


My friend wanted this because it's much more gentle on the skin as compared to exfoliators with beads. Plus she thinks it's really cool to see the dead skin come off. ^^




(I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE)
Calming Seed 1 second calming toner:
spray on toner which claims to calm sensitive skin


I bought this for my other friend because we're both taking antibiotics and a cream for our acne. So I thought since the cream might becoming irritating, I should get her skincare that's calming and lightweight.   




The one and only thing I bought for myself:


Enamel Coating Tint:
Lip tint with a creamy consistency
Color: Enamel Orange




Now to the fun part! Samples!!!!


Olive Essential Cream:
Offers intense moisture and absorbs quickly while hydrating skin for hours.





Baby Leaf Green Tea Toner & Emulsion:
Moisturizes skin without the sticky feeling




Since in total I spent over $50 I got to pick a free gift!


Herb Day Lip & Eye Remover:
Makeup remover for sensitive skin




That's all I got from The Face Shop in San Diego. Currently loving the lip tint I bought for myself. I also loving going into Korean cosmetic shops because the look of the shop itself and the number of samples you can get! I'm pretty sure if I asked, the lady probably would've gave me more. After this, now I really want to go to Korea and shop for other cosmetics!


Hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment