Sunday, September 9, 2012

Liese Bubble Hair Color Review!

Finally! I got to try Liese Bubble Hair Color! I watched videos and read reviews on the product and I got excited every time. ^^


The color I got was Platinum Beige.
I really wanted ash brown hair but I also wanted lighter hair.
Bought this off Amazon from Pink Gelee. They are very friendly and my shopping experience was fantastic. I can't wait to purchase something from them again.


Before:
Sorry, I don't have a better pic of my hair before dying it. :(



Liese Bubble Hair Color in Platinum Beige:


Waited about 30 min.
Gave the rest to my mom for her to use.


Results:
After Blow Drying.


Under Artificial Light:


In the sunlight:

More Copper in person.

No Flash:



Flash:




Results (out of 5):

Color: 4 out of 5
Although my hair was pretty dark to begin with, the color came out really good. My hair was visibly red before dying it, but now the redness is gone. I thought it would take out all the red in my hair, but it made it copper in the sunlight which is something I don't really mind but something that changed my opinion on the hair dye.

Softness: 5 out of 5
My hair was very soft after dying my hair, especially after using the leave-in conditioner.

Smell: 4 out 5
The smell didn't bother me at first. But when I started to dispense the foam, the smell started to become strong. Even my parents, who were also in the room while I was dying my hair, said the hair dye didn't smell good and it had a strong smell.

Conditioner: 3 out of 5
I loved how the conditioner made my hair very soft after applying it, but I think it would've been better if it was a regular conditioner that you wash out. My reason is because when you accidentally put too much in one spot it's very difficult to spread it around. Plus after while, my hair felt oily and unmovable. The oily feeling was just very unappealing and disgusting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment