Monday, September 3, 2012

Liese Bubble Hair color!

Today I dyed my hair with Liese Bubble Hair Color in Platinum Beige.
Since usually the finished color fades into the actual color in a day, I will be posting my result tomorrow.



Some info about my hair:

  • I've dyed my hair about three times before last month. (I know that is pretty bad for my hair)
  • My hair was uneven before using Liese
  • The color of my hair was medium brown with a little bit of red
  • Started dying my hair in February
  • dyes that I've used before this whole year in order:
    • Light Auburn with 40 developer from Sally's Beauty Supply
    • Palty Fresh Caramel Latte
    • Palty Bubble Hair dye Raspberry Jam
    • Beigen Natural Black (Big Mistake)
    • Palty Bubble Hair dye Creamy Caramel
    • Palty Bubble Hair dye Custard Brown
    • Liese Bubble Hair color Platinum Beige
I really hope my hair fades into a nice ash tone! O w <

No comments:

Post a Comment