Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Dyed my Hair Teal!

I always wanted to try to dye my hair some crazy out-there color.
What color? Teal.
So, after bleaching my hair I decided I will try dying my hair teal.
The dye was by the brand Ion and I bought it at Sally Beauty Supply.




Showing how much my hair has grown



The under layer of my bangs is now Teal.



It's more green...







My camera: Nikon 1 J1 in White


Technically, I didn't follow the directions the dye came with.
So, my result came out more green than teal.
But after re-dying it, the color became more teal.
The smell reminded me kind of like fruit by the foot. hahaha ^^



Warning: the dye did stain my pillow and the color did fade after awhile. of course... -.-"
I did end up dying over it with Liese Antique Rose. It worked...



Sorry it took so long to post something 

No comments:

Post a Comment