Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Hair Growth Journey: Update

So its been about 5 months or so since I started my hair growth journey.
Basically all the products I use are the same as in my first hair growth post.
Except for the fact that I do not use Pantene ProV Restore Beautiful Lengths any more.

Why? Because I really did not like the way my hair felt after shampooing. It basically felt very unmovable until I applied my conditioner.

I also finished my Biotin supplement and replaced it with Nature Bounty Hair, Skin, Nails.
I am forgetful so I forget to take at least one a day....yeah...

Tastes really gross since there's no coating... :P


Back in November 2012



December 2012


Today: March 2013

Keep in mind that my hair is not straightened or anything in the last picture.
I think the supplements are working. ;)
Soon I'm thinking of trying the shampoo that Shante Mac aka "luvableviet" on youtube uses.
Hopefully that shampoo also helps.

Hope this helped or something! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment