Thursday, March 20, 2014

Follow me on Instagram and Update!

Hello everyone!

First of all,
Interested in seeing what I've been up to but in picture form?
Or just want to pass time?
Do you like food, art, or some other random things?

Well, I've recently decided to open up an Instagram account!
I've had it for a couple days now but didn't upload any pictures until today.

Follow me on Instagram:
obese_panda


My pictures on there won't always be "instant" as most people's are.
The reason being is that I don't own an android or apple phone. So, I don't have Instagram on my phone. So, instead I have it on my ipad but I don't always carry it around with me.
Please bare with me until I'm able to upgrade to a new phone which may be in either April or August.



Now for an update!

I'm going to try to have something new posted on here either every friday or every other friday.
As for my YouTube, I don't know when I'm going to start regularly posting since I'm still new to it and don't really know what to post. But if you guys have any suggestions, don't be afraid and tell me.
I'll be glad to make a video and hopefully upload it as soon as possible.
Just please keep in mind that I am a full time student and part-time worker.


Talk to you guys in my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment