Friday, March 28, 2014

Korean Inspired Makeup Tutorial!

Hello there!

I've uploaded my fourth video on YouTube!
As you can tell from the title of this video, it's a makeup tutorial!
A very simple Korean Inspired Makeup tutorial that can be worn as an every day look.
I guess since I'm posting on here every friday, I will also try to post a video every friday as well!


Here's a link to my new video!


Here are some posts and videos to look forward to:

  • Jelly Bean Challenge
  • Blind Folded Makeup Challenge
  • Spring Clothing Haul
  • Korean Makeup/Skincare Haul
  • Top Favorite Face Masks
  • and more!

Don't worry, I won't forget to keep posting my other series, "A Piece of Advice".
I just don't have any advice to give at the moment.
Maybe I'll also do rants? I can rant about a lot of different stuff.



Anyway, short post but please hang on there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment