Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Current Everyday Makeup

Hi everyone!
This is going to be my current everyday makeup as in what I use, not my makeup routine.
But by the order of the products is the order I put them on. I will upload a current makeup routine on my YouTube channel, just not right now.


A little bit of info on my skin:

  • Combo to Dry
  • Acne Prone
  • Light Medium skin tone 



So here are all the products I use!





First off, concealer for those Panda eyes!


Product: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
How I use it: Apply under eyes in a triangle shape and blend out with ring finger
Color: Neutralize


Next, CC cream!


Product: Lioele Dollish Cera-V CC
How I use it: Pump onto back of hand and dot all over face and blend outwards.
Color: White but blends to skin tone.


Time for Foundation!


Product: bareMinerals Bareskin Serum Foundation
How I use it: Shake. 3 drops on back of hand and dot all over face. Blend with Real Techniques Expert Face brush and blend outwards. 
Color: Bare Beige


Minimal Eyeshadow!


Product: Urban Decay Naked Basics
How I use it: Use my ring finger to pat and blend all over lids to set foundation and concealer.
Color: W.O.S


Eyebrows!


Product: Skinfood Black Bean Eye Brow Pencil
How I use it: Fill in sparse areas of brows and blend with spoolie end.
Color: #2 Black Grey


Now, Eyeliner to make my eyelids look even!


Product: Kat Von D ink! Liner (Felt tip)
How I use: Line the top lash line and bring line straight outwards.
Color: Trooper (Black)


Can't leave with chapped lips!


 Product: Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar
How I use: Apply to lips.
Color: #4 Juicy Cherry


Finally set the makeup!


Product: The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist
How I use: Follow the directions and spray all over face. Fan face to help dry.
Color: Colorless but has a rose scent.



Those are all the products I'm currently using for my everyday makeup. My skin changes from being Combo to dry in the colder months to being Combo to Oily during the hotter months. Generally products I use stay the same unless I go to a more formal event. The only two things that do change from time to time are my lip products and how I set my makeup. I am going to be posting a new video on my YouTube channel on Thursday so watch out for that!


Subscribe to my YouTube!



See you guys next week! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment