Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hey, everyone!

It was New Year's Day yesterday, but I still hope that 2014 was a good year for you all. If not, then I hope 2015 will be better!

I apologize for not keeping up with my blog or YouTube lately, but I hope to continue to post and upload videos at least once a week from now on. I'll be starting winter quarter on Monday, but the good news is that I'll only be going to campus on Fridays. This means that I'll try to have something up almost every week. either on here or my YouTube channel on Thursdays. If not, please wait until the following week.

For sure things I'll be posting within the next four weeks:

  • YouTube (Wednesdays)
    • What I got for Christmas
    • What is on my phone?
    • Favorites of 2014
  • Blog (Tuesdays)
    • Current Every day Makeup
    • Skincare Routine
    • A Piece of Advice: How to Choose Classes in College
There are a couple of items I want to review as well but I just received them and I want to make sure I've used them for an appropriate amount of time before doing a proper review.



Happy New Year and I wish everyone a good and healthy 2015! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment