Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My thoughts: Past.

According to my past crushes, guys only think of me as a little sister.
So, girls can’t act cute and someone who you can easily talk to then? No. Girls have to damage their hair every day by styling, wear make up, and wear skirts. So, before I wondered if I changed my style and how I act, will guys start to look at me as a potential girlfriend? Would this ever change?


 At least I found someone who accepts and loves me.


After every one of those crushes, I learned to cry my eyes out one day and move on the next. Or if you don't move on that fast, at least fake smile. If its an ex especially, it'll get to them how happy you are without them.

My advice:
Don’t rush to be in a relationship. Live it up as a single person while you can. ;)
All bad and upsetting things are only a shadow of the good in your future. It's worth the wait.



Life only gets better if you allow it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment