Friday, April 5, 2013

Quick Update #2! :)

So, Spring Quarter started this week for my college. That's why I haven't posted consistently.
Anyway....

Here are upcoming reviews to look forward to for my blog!

  • Urban Decay Naked Basics palette review and swatches
  • Etude House Tear Liner in Pearl Tear Review
  • John Frieda Dark Cherry Brown Hair dye review
  • Maybe in June, another hair growth update?
  • Sephora Birthday Sample: Benefit They're Real! mascara and Watt's Up! review
New ideas for my blog:
  • "Pic of the Week"
  • Advice?
  • Tips (school, life, beauty?)
  • Maybe even Outfit of the Day

Sorry for being so lazy and not posting on a regular schedule.
I'll try to hopefully, post something at least once a week. Except during finals week.
But please understand that I am a college student and I can't always find time to post.

See ya again soon guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment