Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lioele Enamel Lip Gloss Review

Here's a quick review on a recent purchase I made on prettyandcute.com.
I am not being sponsored to do this review, just so you guys know.
I bought the Lioele Enamel Lip Gloss in Rosy Pink. I honestly love Lioele in general even though I've only tried one other product by them.



04: Rosy Pink



The applicator




Swatches



 Before: without lip gloss


After: with lip gloss


So far, I absolutely love this lip gloss! It's very pigmented and non-sticky. 
Whenever my hair touches my lips while wearing this lip gloss, it doesn't stick to my lips at all. :D

Ratings (out of 5):

Color: 5 out of 5
What you see in the bottle, is what you get. Very pigmented. Does wipe off when you eat, drink, and of course wipe your mouth. Like I said, it's not sticky unlike other lip glosses I've tried in the past.

Smell: 5 out of 5
Smells amazing. Like a lot of YouTubers I've watched said, it smells like candy. Koreans really do know how to make their lip gloss smell good.

Moisturize: 5 out of 5
Very moisturizing and lasts pretty long. Just as long as the color.

Hoping to buy more in the near future. But I also want to try the Lioele Blooming Gloss. So, if any of you have tried it, comment below and tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Hope this was helpful!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment