Friday, September 27, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Airport Fashion (Hawaii Edition)

I've decided to finally have a new series of posts for my OOTD or Outfit of the Day. I don't think I'm that fashionable. I basically wear anything that looks nice together and is comfortable.
So, my very first Outfit of the Day is my Airport Fashion. Not just any airport fashion though, but Hawaii edition. ;)
Not only will I show you guys my outift and wear I bought the pieces, but I will also explain why I chose the pieces. (I'm only explaining in this one to let you guys know what kind of outfit would be airport friendly).

Overall view of my outift.

Cardigan:
Explanation: It may be cold during the plane ride and in the airport while I'm waiting to board.

Top:

Explanation: Wearing a tank top will allow me to cool myself down by taking off my cardigan and scarf when we land in Hawaii.

Scarf:

Explanation: I'm not for sure on whether I should bring this or not. I would just in case it's pretty cold when I come back. But I wouldn't because it's just one more thing to carry around.

Jeans:
Explanation: I'm always comfy in jeans. Plus it's a good thing to wear when I come back when it's cold.

Shoes: I don't have a picture. But I'm either going to wear my converse or my combat boots.

Explanation: I want to wear my converse because they're easy to walk in but since they're high tops, they're going to be hard slipping on and off for security at the airport. My combat boots are both easy to walk in and are easy to put on and off but I probably won't be wearing them while in Hawaii.

Luggage:
My actual luggage with my clothes and shoes. 

My bag with my electronics and wallet.
(Yes, that is Felix the Cat.)


Hope you guys enjoyed my first installment of my Outfit of the Day series.
I would've taken I picture with me in the outfit, but that would mean I wouldn't have anything to post until later today. I may do a video for the rest of my OOTD. Maybe... Anyway, Please comment, share, like! :)

Thinking about a video to go with this.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment