Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag? (Hawaii Edition)

I still don't have enough courage to post a video up on YouTube so I decided to just do a blog post for this.
As the title says, this is my "What's in my Makeup Bag? (Hawaii Edition)" post.
I will probably do a "What's in my Bag?" post some time in the near future.
Anyway, on to the post! This is all of the makeup I've decided to bring with me to Hawaii.

This is my makeup bag that I bought from Daiso.

For those who don't know, Daiso is pretty much a Japanese dollar store. But instead of everything being a dollar, everything is $1.50 (excluding certain products that are $3).

As you can tell from the picture, my makeup bag is divided into two sections. One section I keep tools and a few makeup products while the other section, I just keep makeup.


Velcro Hair Bow I got from Prettyandcute.com has a freebie


Mini Claw Clip


Mini bareMinerals Kabuki brush


Eyelash Curler, also from Daiso



Bosica Green Tea Oil Blotting Linens



Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Medium


Elf Eyebrow kit also in Medium



Dollywink Eyelashes in #9 Natural Dolly


Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer


Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray


Next, on to the next section!

Maybelline Baby Lips (Left: Quenched Right: Cherry)


Sample size of Benefit They're Real mascara


Too Faced Shadow Insurance


Nyx Liquid Eyeliners (Left: Collection Chocolate Brown Right: Collection Noir Black)


Maybelline Great Lash in Clear


Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Socialite


Rimmel Waterproof Kohl Scandal Eyes eyeliner in Nude


Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Under Eye Concealer in Medium


Sample size of Watt's Up! Highlight by Benefit


L' Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush


Travel size Bosica B.B. Cream


Some extra products that couldn't fit into my makeup bag would be:


Yes to Cucumbers makeup wipes


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette


Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette


Planning to post a not tutorial on the makeup look I'm going to do for Hawaii. So please look forward to that. ;) Also if you guys want me to review any of the products mentioned comment below or like this post and a review will be posted ASAP.

Hoped you guys liked this!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment